Re: 3D refactor 3D model path: dropped env vars?

Hi Maurice,

 For legacy support ${KISYS3DMOD} is magically and invisibly supported by
the filename resolver. The resolver will also correctly resolve any path
specified like ${ENV_VAR}/some/path.  However, once the new 3D plugin code
is merged I would discourage any future use of ${KISYS3DMOD} and
${KIPRJMOD} in the names of files - these will still work but in my opinion
is a bad habit and will work against the filename resolver's concept to
eliminate environment variables in filename resolution and to use a
configurable text file to store root paths instead.

 The ${KIPRJMOD} in fact does not need to be specified at all and can be
completely removed from names. By default the filename resolver will
attempt to resolve partial paths by checking in the current project
directory first. This was done as part of the plan to ensure better
portability of a project directory.

- Cirilo