Re: Python functionality on Windows

Hi Konstantin,

I think I remember other people having similar wishes for this. But I
am not sure it will be the proper solution to include pip in the
installation. My reasoning is that when the kicad install is
uninstalled and you reinstall kicad you will loose the packages you
installed with pip (I think). Do you follow my concern?

Are you using the python console inside pcbnew for this script?

I am thinking it might be better to actually use a python install
outside the kicad install, and only add the pcbnew module to the
python module path thingie.

Nick