Re: Custom shaped pads work. First test.

Hi Jean-Pierre,

 I have used the new custom pad shapes and am very happy with them; I have
only a few comments:

1. Anchor shape not correctly updated:
    a. add pad (assuming default is circular thru-hole)
    b. select "custom pad with rectangular anchor"
    c. click "OK"
    ++ Pad (anchor) is still circular
    d. invoke pad editor and click OK
    ++ Pad is now updated
    e. invoke pad editor, select "custom pad with circular anchor"
    ++ Pad is still rectangular
    f. invoke pad editor and click OK
    ++ Pad is now updated

2. Segment:
    + editor has an extra editable text box after Pos(X,Y) and End(X,Y)
      but before Thickness
    + Maybe the descriptor Pos/End can be improved?
    + default thickness should be non-zero

3. Arc: I don't understand this one so well. For example I used Pos=(0,10),
   and Center=(0,0), with Angle=35deg and width=2.  The result was bad
   geometry rather than 2 separate glyphs for the anchor and the arc. Of
   course for a pad, all the glyphs must somehow connect to the anchor pad.
   Maybe the bad geometry is perfectly acceptable and could simply be that
   the user is adding components to the pad one at a time. When I think
   about it, I should be able to produce bad geometry using any of the
   other shape options.

   The thickness should default to non-zero.

4. Circle: There is a second set of text boxes (unlabeled / unused?) under
   the "Center" coordinates. The thickness should default to non-zero.

5. Polygon:
    + I think the default thickness should be zero since a closed polygon
      is enforced (implicit line segment between first and last points).
      When I was using this I was thinking "why does my polygon have
      rounded corners"?
    + If I specify a last point = first point I get bad results; in such
      a case maybe the validation routine should just delete the last point?
    + When editing I need to click "add" to add even the first vertex.
    + When clicking "Add" I need to select a row; can the routine just
      check for a selected cell and use its row number? It is very
      inconvenient to move the mouse and select a row each time I wish
      to add a vertex.
    + wish list: add a fillet radius to be applied at vertices. (Nice, but
      not so simple to implement due to corner cases etc.)

- Cirilo