Re: 3D refactor

Cirilo,

I have one last change request that I missed in my previous review.
Please change your debugging output method.  Windows apps have no
concept of stdout even when run from the command line.  wxLogTrace is
the preferred method for debugging output.  It solves two problems.  The
debugging strings are redirected to the correct output on all supported
platforms and the debugging output is turned off by default.  Turning on
the debugging output is as simple as:

export WXTRACE="SOME_DEBUGGING_OUTPUT_TO_ENABLE"

The is handy so I don't have to sift through everyone's debugging output
to find what I'm looking for.  You just need to pick a unique string not
used by any other kicad wxLogTrace calls to enable tracing of your
debugging output.

I'm still not thrilled about using a list of paths to search for 3D
model files.  This is broken in the same way the the component library
search path ordering is broken in Eeschema.  Since it's no worse than
what we have now and fixes some of the current 3D model file loading
issues, I'm willing to commit it but in the long run I think we really
need to think about this more carefully and come up with a better way to
resolve 3D model file names.

Cheers,

Wayne