3D refactor

Hi Folks,

 Any thoughts on merging the 3d_initial_merge branch? Between
mainly Mario and myself and a few reports by others (nickoe,
reportingsjr) we have sorted out quite a few bugs and other
deficiencies but I think the only way to get more testing from users
is to merge the code. I believe that the new parsers all offer much
better specifications compliance compared to the old parsers and
the code is more robust. As an example, there is this post by a
user:

https://forum.kicad.info/t/trouble-with-3d-models-vrml/2320/7

 The user's models, D_Pak.wrl (VRML1) and D_Pakx.wrl (VRML2)
load and display correctly in the file preview which uses the new
parsers. In the legacy parsers, D_Pak.wrl causes a segfault and
D_Pakx.wrl does not display correctly. Note: the 3d_initial_merge
branch still uses the legacy 3DViewer so the 3DViewer will segfault
on the D_Pak.wrl model, but for me this only serves as a reminder
of some of the improvements gained with the new 3D plugin system.

- Cirilo

Follow ups