Re: Pcbnew delete hot key behavior.

On 2/29/2016 3:29 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
On 2/29/2016 3:25 PM, Tiger12506 wrote:
I'm always accidentally deleting components when trying to cleanup a
track that i didn't route correctly.

I don't know if one is a good idea over the other, but I can certainly
understand why someone would think that.
Perhaps, but Ctrl-Z is much faster than selecting the track tool,
deleting track(s), selecting the previous tool your were using to resume
your work just to prevent accidental deletes.

True. I personally would probably go for something more like what Simon suggested. But I'm just one user out of thousands. :)

"""
in that case is it worth making the clarify menu used, and being able to select which one you want with a number key to avoid having to move the mouse.... and maybe order it in terms of whats most likely, aka most likely is track then label(s) and so forth

"""