Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

Hello all,

Due to numerous user requests (i.e.: from Maurice, he counts as a dozen of users ...), I implemented some new features and candies on my branch:
lp:~mrluzeiro/kicad/kicad_new3d-viewer

If you want to have fun with your 3D boards, the new features are:

:: Show/Hide Footprint 3d modules based on Attributes (implemented as menu checkbox and keyboard shortcuts)
  Normal, shortcut: T (as in THT)
  Normal+Insert, shortcut: S (as in SMD)
  Virtual, shortcut: V (as in .. Virtual)
Remind that this attributes are already present in Footprint->Attributes dialog configuration.

:: (re) implemented use materials model properties
There are 3 options now: Use all properties, use diffuse only, CAD style (it show as a soft gray color so you can concentrate more in the mechanical aspects)

:: Pivot rotation and center
If you click with *middle button* or press *spacebar*, it will center the board at the mouse cursor and that will become the center of rotation (useful for rotate around a are of interest)
As a candy, I implemented an animated arrow that will show you where you clicked and what the center is (similar when you play MMORPGs or you select a unity in a video game )

:: Animated camera
When you press view keys, the camera will be smooth animated, just to remember, these are the already (in stable) shortcuts:
z/Z, x/X, y/Y, r(reset), F1(zoom in), F2(zoom out), cursor(pan)

Hope you enjoy.
Let me know if you try it.

Mario Luzeiro

p.s.: Now Maurice, Could you take some nice render screenshots and show here to these Sirs? :) Thanks!

Follow ups