Re: Trouble with BOM plugin execution on Windows

What if realize it through the command line of the BOM plugin in the next
way :
"bom_tool.exe %I %O" - execute and hide window (by default);
"!bom_tool.exe %I %O" - execute and show window.
Yes, it is not intuitive, but it is rare case and, I think, is acceptable.
What do you think?