Re: Make Cairo optional

well the patch is not designed to be default at all, just to be made
Optional for those that don't want/need it, aka its designed such that
packagers would still include it by default, but for those building
from source or they could choose not to include it if they so wished.

The number of REQUIRED packages just seems to be excessive