Question about const SHAPE_LINE_CHAIN Outline() const

Sorry if you already sent me a response to this "old" message (first posted on feb 05)
but I did not remember this response.

It is annoying for the rounded rect pads which use this method.
(I currently use a fixed (modified) version in my patch)

I can easily fix it, but I do not want to create bugs in pns router.

Thanks.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Follow ups