DXF import behavior

Hi folks,

1. Some users have commented about the DXF Import UI showing
"a disabled Units dropdown".  The dropdown with the text "Units"
is in fact the grid offset unit but some users are being confused
and thinking it is the DXF units. Even I was confused and I added
that UI item and its help text. Perhaps I should rename it to
"Offset Units" or even "Grid Offset Units"?

2. Some DXF files in the wild do not specify a unit. The old behavior
was to interpret *all* files as having a design unit of mm and the
new behavior is to interpret files without a unit as mm. This
behavior may not be correct.  Should I add a "Default DXF Unit"
dropdown with a number of supported and commonly used units?
In the vast majority of cases the dropdown will not be necessary
since DXF files tend to have the unit specified, but there may be
users who frequently encounter unitless DXF files.

Any comments/suggestions?

- Cirilo