Re: Bitmap fonts

I got rid off the artifacts resulting from mipmapping, and I think the
branch [1] is ready for merging. Apart from bitmap fonts, there are also
a few other changes that should improve performance a bit.

If there are no objections, I would like to merge the branch next week.

Regards,
Orson

1.
https://github.com/orsonmmz/kicad-source-mirror/tree/cached_container_refactor