Re: Bitmap fonts

Le 21/04/2016 17:51, Maciej Sumiński a écrit :
> On 04/21/2016 05:46 PM, jp charras wrote:
>> Yes, W7 32 bits + msys2.

>>> Do you see it with Cairo? Or does the OpenGL canvas not always crash?
>>
>> With Cairo and Legacy canvas (which uses now since a few time (rev 6649) the functions in
>> stroke_font, with a basic GAL layer).
>> OpenGL canvas always crashes.
>>

> I am really grateful for testing.
>
> I have just pushed a potential fix, as I cannot reproduce the problem on
> any of my machines. Please let me know if it helps.

Good news, it works now. Thanks.

> I will have a look at centering problem tomorrow.

Be careful when modifying functions related to stroke_font.cpp and graphics_abstraction_layer.cpp
(text related functions and variables) from the trunk.
They are now used not only in legacy canvas, but also for plot functions and bounding box
calculations (DRC, zone filling..)

I made these changes because I removed most of duplicate code ( legacy/plot/GAL functions) relative
to texts (not only to clean code, but mainly to avoid differences between texts shown on screen and
plotted).

Now this is the code from GAL which is used.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS