Re: Net Ties

Hi Wayne,

On 22.04.2016 15:04, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

>> I've added UI[1] and save support in eeschema already, still needs
>> mapping to the netlist and pcbnew support.

> Are you aware that changes to the current schematic file format are
> forbidden until we (I) finish implementing the new file format?  This
> was discussed fairly recently so everyone should be aware of this.

Yes, I don't plan to submit this until it is complete and the new file
format is done -- I just need it for my current sensing resistor setup.

> In
> any event, you should have gotten input from the development team before
> heading down this path.

That's the purpose of the mail -- wasting two hours is not too bad, but
I'd rather see for myself that it is possible before stirring up the
mailing list.

   Simon