Eeschema refactor update.

After several more false starts trying to design a unified SCHEMATIC
object, I've finally figured out the thorn in my side.  There is a
circular dependency between SCH_SHEET::Load( SCH_EDIT_FRAME* aFrame )
and SCH_EDIT_FRAME::LoadOneEEFile() which I was tripping over every
time.  The only way around this road block is to write the schematic I/O
manager and legacy schematic plugin first, rip out the SCH_ITEM load
code along with the circular dependency, and then write the unified
SCHEMATIC object.  This effectively doubled the amount of effort it will
take to complete this task.  I have the I/O manager object complete and
I'm about 20% done with the legacy schematic plugin parser code.
Hopefully I'll finish this up by the end of May for general testing.
Once this is stable, I'll finish implementing the legacy schematic
output formatter and legacy component library parser and output
formatter code.  Once that's done I'll be able to get back to work on
the refactor work.  Sorry about the delays.  Sigh!!!!

Cheers,