PATCH: A patch of a patch to fix 'Command-C' closing bug in OS X

Ok, this is a patch that is applied to the wxwidgets-3.0.0_macosx.patch and solves the problems with trying to copy text in most windows with a 'Cancel' or 'Close' button closing instead of copying the text.  It simply prevents the various button defaults that use 'C' as a hotkey from having a hotkey at all.  OS X does not use hotkeys for buttons at all, and many system-wide customizations, settings, and user configurable keyboard shortcuts rely on the expectation that Command+<any key> will not trigger a button.  I am not sure why the wx developers even do this, but it has been brought up a couple of times on their mail list and both times it has had someone submitting a patch that could fix the problem, then no agreement on how it should be solved, and ultimately total inaction =/.

Anyway, as Bernhard suggested, we're already patching wx heavily...so might as well throw this on the pile.

For whatever its worth, I have been using a build of kicad on 10.11 built against wx 3.0.2 with this updated patch applied (as well as the others usually applied) and it has solved the closing problem and I haven't run into any unforeseen issues yet.  Not exactly the most thorough of testing, but it seems ok to me at least.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." - Isaac Asimov