Re: Option redundancy

Quick followup, I think I more or less answered my own question and would like
to suggest my way.

I think everything should be accessible from the menus. This is pretty
standard, all the programs I could find that managed to be both complex and
usable (word processors for instance) had every function available in the
menus. So, I'd like to take all the toolbar buttons that do _not_ have menu
items and add them, possibly rearranging the menus a bit to make this work
better.

I'd also like to reorganize the toolbars a bit to make them a bit easier to
work with; I'll sketch this out on Balsamiq though rather than talking about
it.