Re: Python build options

I wasn't a matter of finding the interpreter.  It was a matter of
building wxPython with mingw.  Once Brian wrote the kicad-winbuilder,
there was a way to build python and wxpython with mingw that could be
used to build kicad on windows.  Up to that point, Linux was the only
platform where kicad could be built with wxPython support.  On windows
and I believe early OSX builds, wxPython was not an option.  It took a
Herculean effort to get wxPython in a form that was useful to build kicad.

To be honest, I'm not sure wxPython is even being developed anymore.
AFAIK, it still hasn't been ported to python 3 and the last release was
3.0.2 in November of 2014.