Re: Opengl issues after commit 6912/6913

Hi Orson,

With r6925 the first crash is not happening ie (*1. Opened pcbnew and
switched to OPENGL mode. Then invoked the Desing Rules dialog, it crashed*).

But still the second issue is there. For second issue now it is displaying
series of error dialogs as mentioned below in order
1. Error : mapping vertices buffer: invalid operation
2. Error: unmapping vertices buffer: invalid operation
3. Error: unbinding vertices buffer: invalid operation
4. Error: switching frame buffer: invalid operation
5. Error: Setting draw buffer: invalid operation
And finally it crashed.

Regards,
Prabhu

Build environment
-------------------------
Application: kicad
Version: no-bzr-product, debug build
Libraries: wxWidgets 3.0.2
           libcurl/7.48.0 OpenSSL/1.0.2h zlib/1.2.8 libidn/1.32
libssh2/1.7.0 nghttp2/1.10.0 librtmp/2.3
Platform: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1), 64-bit edition, 64 bit,
Little endian, wxMSW
- Build Info -
wxWidgets: 3.0.2 (wchar_t,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)
Boost: 1.60.0
Curl: 7.48.0
KiCad - Compiler: GCC 5.3.0 with C++ ABI 1009
        Settings: USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
                  USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
                  KICAD_SCRIPTING=OFF
                  KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=OFF