Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

Hi Mário,

After several tries on Windows I can not see any square shapes, so it looks great for now.

About visual results, can you add settings similar to POV-Ray, especially for antaliasing [2 <http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/223/#s02_01_02_08_04>]? And option for exporting bigger (or smaller) images than actual window resolution? I used POV-Ray only to render, so if similar renders will be possible in KiCad so it will be sufficient for me. Only one "advanced" feature I used in POV-Ray was possibility to render more images in row with slightly different coordinates, I used this for making videos. So I think that POV-Ray exporter will be unnecessary for now.

Great, I looking forward for merging and for new features.

Jakub

[1] http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/docs/UsersGuide/sideview.html#effects
[2]http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/223/#s02_01_02_08_04