Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

Hi Mário,

Actually I thinking about merging your code, so your request is great to see.

I tested (Linux 64 bit) you 6094 rev and it looks great. I remember when I getting raytraced renders by POV-Ray from Eagle and it tooks forever to get good looking render.

So I am looking forward to merging your code into dev branch.

I will try it on Windows where I sometime get a square shapes, but from my tests from Linux I can not get them, it render correct shapes.

Only footnote for future improvement, can you add dot style grid for all space (not only axis but all space for better imagine of board relationships)?

Thanks!

Jakub