Re: kicad osx builds 2016-06-02

I have been able to reproduce this.  This happens on when I build on
multiple different OS X machines, when I compile for 10.9 as the minimum
version (for wx and KiCad).  I can do a rebuild, on the same machines, and
target 10.11 as the minimum version, and this does not occur.

Before May, 10.7 was the previous version, but our C++ changes are not
compatible with building for 10.7 (and 10.7 is old and has been out of
security updates for a long, long time), so we moved to 10.9 as the minimum.

Just to make sure it isn't something weird in my build dependencies on my
machine, could you please test by setting the min OS X version to 10.9 for
wx and KiCad and confirm cvpcb crashes on launch?

Thanks!

Adam Wolf