Re: Stable release 5 road map.

Hi,

On 05.07.2016 09:55, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

> If you are
> working on new features that are not in the version 5 road map, please
> inform me of what you working on and whether or not it will be ready to
> release by FOSDEM 2017.

My current branches:

1. writeable pin table

This could happen before FOSDEM, but is blocked by something that could
be a wx bug (widget not being rendered in the table context). Since that
feature is pretty much isolated in a single file and nothing depends on
it, I'm just going to submit it when it's ready and you decide whether
it can go in.

2. net ties

That is to a large extent blocked by any refactoring work in eeschema,
and the UI/UX is not fully defined yet either -- which we should fix
while we're here, but it won't be ready until after FOSDEM.

   Simon