KiCad New Main Icon proposal

Dear All,
few years have passed since the last main Kicad icon restyling. In my
opinion, the current icons are serving us quite well except for very few
which could use a little face lift.

The few icons that make me particularly itchy are the main Kicad icons for
which this very imposing pencil does not play very well. I know that some
of your really want a pencil to suggest that those tools are for editing.
The truth is that now a days icons can be a little more subtle.

I'd like to propose these new set of icons for the main KiCad toolbar.
Please let me know what you think and please if there is anybody who wants
to help out please, now is the moment.

Cheers
Fabrizio