Re: Project Wiki?

I would suggest to either use the pads or hugo as we use for the main website.

Using pads we have no content control, but it is very easy to
brainstorm stuff. Using hugo, it will be done via github such that
pull request can be made from everyone and we can control what gets in
easily. We already have the tooling for hugo.