Re: Project Wiki?

Hi,

On 25.07.2016 17:12, Nick Østergaard wrote:

> Using pads we have no content control, but it is very easy to
> brainstorm stuff.

That would be fine if we can at some point finalize a proposal and
archive it.

> Using hugo, it will be done via github such that
> pull request can be made from everyone and we can control what gets in
> easily. We already have the tooling for hugo.

So we'd just create a subdirectory on the website for design documents?
I like that a lot, as it could be grown into developer documentation as
well (also, create an index page and you've replaced Blueprints).

Should I submit my stuff as a pull request to the website then?

   Simon