About Bug 1604841: Pcbnew crash at moving via, and boost::context fixes to make it compatible with boost 1.61

Orson, Michael:

May I ask you to have a look into this bug:
In gal mode, Pcbnew crashes when try to drag a via or a track.

To reproduce that, set the interactive Router Setting/ Mouse drag behavior to interactive drag.
(In move mode, no crash)

I am asking you to have a look into this issue because the version rev 6964 does not crash.
The rev 6965 is the  boost::context fixes to make it compatible with boost 1.61.

I did not tested the rev 6965 but I am afraid this bug is related to this fix.

The crash occurs both on my Windows install (boost 1.60) and on my Linux install (boost 1.54)

Unfortunately the back trace is not useful, but it shows the crash is related to changes in rev 6965.

If it is really due to the rev 6965, this is a serious issue.

Thanks.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Follow ups