Re: New eeschema file format

Hi all,

Feature request for eeschema:

Not sure if this is the right thread, as now I started using again KiCad,
one thing I miss and I believe I found somewhere other requests, is the ability to
make some kind of notes in schematics.

Usually I use "Add text" but that text is visible and printed.
I was looking for a "speech bubble" that you can edit the text content.

It should be useful for add comments, explanations of the circuit or things you do not want to forget.
Also useful for add URLs in that notes..

Is there any workaround for this at moment?

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro