Re: Power components vs labels

Sure, anything that does not require creating new power symbols manually
is a great idea.

If I get it correctly, now we cannot simple change a power component
value because there is always a hidden pin that has the same name as the
component, and it cannot be changed from the schematics editor level.
With the new file format we can quickly create a custom instance with
the required value, but right now we need to store a new symbol in a
library.