update on STEP visualization

Hi Folks,

 Thanks mostly to nickoe we have been able to build the
OCE-based 3D plugin for visualization of STEP (and IGES) files on
Windows. I believe that regardless of the availability of some form
of OCE on Windows, it is best if we distribute a known good version
of OCE which has been built with gcc.

 Back in May I also received some tips on building the plugin for
OSX: https://github.com/cbernardo/kicad_oce_3D/issues/1

 However I have been advised that, as in the case of Windows, it
is probably best if we provide our own OCE as part of the
installer.

 There is still some cleaning up to do with regards to getting a
Windows build but I believe Nick has sorted out all the biggest
problems.

 We still need a volunteer to do some work to get an OSX build
of OCE and the 3D plugin, and from there I can put the 3D plugin
*and* a kicad_pcb to STEP converter into KiCad. (Any
volunteers?)

Currently the 3D plugin can be found here:
https://github.com/cbernardo/kicad_oce_3D

The kicad_pcb to STEP converter is here:
https://github.com/cbernardo/kicad2mcad

The PCB to STEP converter is currently a stand-alone tool
since integration as a plugin to KiCad requires the implementation
of a PCB API and I just haven't got time to work on that at the
moment.

- Cirilo

Follow ups