Dialog SetFocus && SetSelection patch

Hi all,

I've attached a patch to correct some dialog behaviour in kicad. Tested on
mac os x and windows...

Affected dialogs are:

pcbnew > find component - set focus and selection
pcbnew > pad properties - set focus and selection
eeschema > add component - only set focus

IMHO the correct behaviour should be set focus to the first or most
relevant field and select the text in it for prompt replacement... In some
cases this might be different like eeschema add component, where the cursor
goes to the text field but the selection goes the the last one used (if it
exists).

I've also managed to get edit field in eeschema (edit reference/value field
dialog) to work on mac os x, but in windows it isn't working 100%, so I
will release it later... Since this dialog is shared for different values,
it is a little bit trickier...

The patch is quite simple just add the OnDialogInit event to take care of
the setfocus and setselection operation.

I don't have wxformbuilder to edit the generated files, so I did it by
hand... so forgive me for not caring about the // PLEASE DO "NOT" EDIT THIS
FILE! note

Please test it and let me know the result... Also if you find more
problematic dialogs let me know and I can change them. I am 10000% sure
there are more with setfocus problems... it's just a question of find them.

Once the other dialog is working I will post the patch.

--
Diogo Condeço