Re: Dialog SetFocus && SetSelection patch

I don't have time to test this right now, but I may later. In any case,
you HAVE to use wxformbuilder, we will not accept a patch that edits
them directly. If you edit them directly, any edits will be lost in the
figure if anyone else tries to use wxformbuilder on them. Please, just
download it.