Re: wxformbuilder version

I just use MRoszko's fork; it's cleaner than the original and much
easier to configure and build since the bizarre wxFB build system
had been eradicated and replaced by CMake.

git clone https://github.com/marekr/wxFormBuilder.git wxfb
cd wxfb && git checkout wxFB3.5-1

A half year or so ago I tried the later wxFB in development but it
broke so many things that I just reverted the files and went back to
wxFB3,5-1.

- Cirilo