Re: VRML Export

Cirilo,

Is this

https://git.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/+git/kicad-oce/commit/?id=424d98f81c410b7b6cd315fd8a6834192cd9d2f3

the only commit that needs to be merged from your vrml_export branch?
The reason I ask is for simple merges like this, a patch generated with
format-patch or send-email makes my life easier.  If it's just this
commit, I'll generate the patch and git-am it.  Merging with git just
makes more work for me.

Thanks,

Wayne