Re: KiCad patch: Use XDG_CONFIG_HOME on Windows

As discussed on IRC, this breaks the config path on Windows without the
envrionment variable set, so nobody should merge this.

I'd really like to hear from somebody with real Windows development
experience on the correct way to go about what you're doing. It might
not be clear to people here - IIRC the point is to allow building KiCad
as a portable application, and not store its configuration data in
wxStandardPaths::Get().GetUserConfigDir() in that case. What's the
correct way?