Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying (about whitespace) and Love clang-format

On 02.11.2016 16:47, Marvin Schmidt wrote:

> There are a few things that can't be
> achieved the way it's currently defined by the style guide. So I want to
> ask whether you guys are willing to make some compromises in that
> regard? Considering the benefits of not having to deal with code
> formattings etc.
Hi Marvin,

What are the compromises? If they are tiny, I bet nobody from the core
devs will have anything against. Is there any way to integrate
clang-format into git/launchpad to automagically format all
patches/contributions sent by people?

Tom