Re: KiCad hackathon invitation

Hey Orson,

I think that the wxXml stuff is based on expat.  I know that wxWidgets
includes expat in the source tree which is used if expat is not found
when configuring a wxWidgets build.

Expat is not a show stopper, I just want to be sure we aren't adding
unnecessary dependencies.

Cheers,

Wayne

>>> 2. https://gist.github.com/hdante/b86454b6d2b3c36b257c5e8475a4cf02