Symbol library editor UI refactor

Since some time we have been working on eeschema library editor with the
goal of simplifying the user interface. Now it is available for
beta testing [1] and I would appreciate some feedback.

Changes:
- symbol tree widget (thanks to Michele Castellana)
- opening multiple components at the same time
- creating a new library adds it to the project libraries
- cut/copy/paste symbols between libraries
- most of the actions are available in the top menu now

I have modified a few icons too (import/export/save part), though they
need pixel-accurate scaling to look fine, so for now they are just an
idea to be discussed.

I invite you to build the code and take it for a test drive, but if all
you want is a quick overview of the changes, then there is a short
screencast too [2].

Regards,
Orson

1. https://code.launchpad.net/~orsonmmz/kicad/+git/kicad/+ref/libedit