Re: Our awful error messages

In this case (user errors/oversight) it really makes no sense to give
information which might only be helpful to developers.  I think any
organized way of dealing with messages for users (or even messages
for developers) would be greatly appreciated. As things are I'm sure
I'm not helping either - I dislike my own debug messages. :)

- Cirilo