Re: Issues in right click context menu in GAL mode on Windows.

I am seeing the "Pads" menu entry when right-clicking empty in linux, "push pads settings" is enabled in the submenus and if I press that one and get a small dialog, the button "Pad Editor" gives me a segfault. I am guessing that is because there is no footprint selected.

- Kristoffer

On 2017-02-08 15:37, jp charras wrote:
Recently, some enhancements were added to the right click popup context menus.

On windows, most are broken:

For instance, Board editor:
context menu for zones: submenus are not working.
context menu with no tool: the pad export import menu is always shown.
context menu for tracks: the title "interactive router" has a sub menu "zoom"
	the next menuitem is the grid submenu (zoom and grid submenus arae also at the bottom of the popup
menu)

Footprint editor:
the context menu also always shows the "pads" and export import menuitem, even when no footprint is
loaded.