Re: FOSDEM recap.

Nice one Wayne, it was nice to see you briefly and I hope you had a
pleasant trip back. It did seem like KiCad could almost fill a devroom
all by itself.

I just wanted to point out quickly that the videos are also available
from the schedule [1] where you can easier get an overview of what
each of the talks is about. I am really impressed with the recordings
(thanks Orson!) and the video review system [2] this year.

[1]: https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/electronic_design_automation_eda/
[2]: https://github.com/yoe/sreview