fp-lib-table.pretty from github crashes nightly builds

hello, first time posting here, not sure if this is the right place for
this however it does effect nightly builds.

This is due to a bug I (think) I discovered when taking the current
/kicad-library/template/fp-lib-table.pretty file from GITHUB and copying
it to ~/.config/kicad/fp-lib-table it will crash KiCad (nightly builds)
because there are not any MOD (Module) files in the said directories
from GITHUB. this only happens if you use the libraries locally and use
the script (library-repos-install.sh) to download for a localized
install. this doesn't happen with the current stable release.

this may or not apply because with a new install of the nightly-build,
the fp-lib-table file hasn't been created yet, if one were to use the
wizard it works fine. however to individuals like myself who updates
from the GITHUB libraries daily, and uses a script to update and
automatically add libraries to fp-lib-table file, this was interesting
to me.

these directories are in the github kicad-library/ they don't have any
Module files in them and it causes the crash.
Enclosures.pretty
Housings_PGA.pretty
Housings_LLC.pretty
Modules.pretty

should i bother sending the updated and patched version of
fp-lib-table.pretty ?? if you don't have anything to do with that where
might i go with it?

Thanks for your time and all your hard work!
oh.. and OpenGL and Cairo compared to the last stable release....  WOW!
 what a difference!!! night and day! Although, I do miss my backspace
when laying traces and going back to the last segment...

Follow ups