Re: [RFC] BOM Editor

This looks really nice, this would be awesome if it allowed you to edit the BOM as well, for example, your line 3, change 0.1uf to 1uf and C1, C7, C8, C9, C10 and C16 all change their value in the schematic to match. Obviously there are things you wouldnt be able to edit, such as Reference and Qty, but everything else should be editable.

It would make keeping component annotations orderly very simple and bulk edits very very simple.

Steven