They sometimes need a scaling factor of 400 or 500.

Also, I retract my previous comment about scaling factor, 0.02 is fine for these insane numbers I cannot use the scroll anyway. the rotation would still be better if increased a bit.

-Kristoffer

On 2017-02-08 14:05, jp charras wrote:
Le 07/02/2017 à 22:06, Cirilo Bernardo a écrit :
Could you please elaborate on the specific problem with handling events?
I prefer to learn what the problem was rather than to use another tool
because it gives the desired results and without understanding why.

- Cirilo

This is related to mouse events

Using events table to manage events is easy, but does not always work with wxMouseEvent.

Here is the kind of error generated by wxFormBuilder when using a wxMouseEvent for a widget inside
the main panel:

#error wxMouseEvent does not propogate, so wxEVT_MOUSEWHEEL from yscale can only be handled with
Connect()

Using Connect() (and Disconnect()) avoids this issue.

This is the reason mouse events were not handled in panel 3d