Re: update on filename fun under Windows

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 8:09 AM, Nick Østergaard <oe.nick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried to bump to 0.18, but it does not build as is.
>
> I get som errors with "error: external linkage required for symbol" ...

Same here. I wonder if it's a CMake issue. The Microsoft compiler of course
by default makes symbols invisible outside the DLL but I think the gcc behavior
is to make things visible by default. Perhaps CMake at some stage decided
to default to invisible and this is what causes the complaint about linkage?
I'm just guessing of course; I haven't put any time into investigating this.

- Cirilo