Re: Trying to build locally - OS X Sierra

Failed in this context means it was just unable to enable openmp, not
that it failed during the cmake step. If there is another error feel
free to paste the whole cmake output and we can have a look at it. If
you are trying to build the latest nightlies they are currently broken
on OSX