From: Tomasz Wlostowski <tomasz.wlostowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:56:59 AM
To: Robbert Lagerweij
Cc: firewalker; KiCad Developers
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] [Patch] Add an option to select a reference point and an anchor in pcbnew move exactly dialog

On 27.02.2017 20:50, Robbert Lagerweij wrote:
> This is a corrected version of the patch.
>

> My apologies again for letting this slip through.
>
> To be doubly sure, I just performed a merge and build test on this patch
> and it should apply cleanly to master.

Hi Robert,

I had a look at your patch, there seems to be a lot of repetitive code
(the functionality is duplicated between legacy/GAL canvas). Personally
I wouldn't add new features to the legacy canvas. I also noticed you use
a bitwise | operator instead of the logical one in few places in the
code and some minor coding style issues (e.g. naming of new members in
DIALOG_MOVE_EXACT class). Could you have a look at these issues?

Thank you very much for your contribution!
Tom