Re: Change behaviour of selectCopper and selectNet feature

Hi Marciej,

I also think the easiest way to trigger/check this bug is applying my
patch and adding a breakpoint after the following line to inspect the
internal state of the zone:

if( aSourceItem.Type() == PCB_ZONE_AREA_T )

But this can be done locally for testing purpose, and my patch shouldn't
be merged into the official repo until a bugfix for the zone behavior is
made.

The rendering issues are created by the capture program, so nothing to
worry about. I need to find a better program in the future.

Regards,

Thomas