Re: Layer ID enums

Hi Jon,

I would not mind changing the current way of handling the GAL layers.
They have not been put in the default layers enum, because the dedicated
GAL layers are virtual, in the sense they are only to display certain
objects (e.g. net names). I did not want to clutter the real layers set,
so they are separated.

If you see a way to simplify the code, please proceed. You have already
proved many times that you know the C++ coding art.

Regards,
Orson