Differential pair skew matching fails with certain dimensions

This one is probably for Orson or Tom...

Tested with latest code from git (on Debian Jessie), but I also had the
issue with my old version (a few weeks old, forgot to write down the
exact hash).

Steps to reproduce:
* Create schematic that has a differential pair in it
* Set differential pair design rules to 0.21mm trace, 0.15mm space
* Route differential pair in such a way that there's skew between the halves
* Try to skew-match

Expected result: overlay appears, says "too short", mouse motion adds
meanders

Actual result: Overlay appears, says "too short", no meanders are created

I've had the issue with other dimensions as well, it appears that having
trace width greater than space is necessary but not sufficient to cause
the problem.